Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Been A While...

Greetings, everyone!

Well, it's been quite some time since I last posted; so much for weekly updates! (I will try to get on those soon, though.) However, I did have some very Phantomy experiences recently. For instance, around the end of June, I finally got to see the show again. I went to see "Phantom: The Las Vegas Spectacular" twice -- two nights, two Christines -- and the show definitely lived up to its name. I'll be posting my reviews from those experiences in due time.

Also, I found some interesting information that will allow me to see the show live again in about a month's time... Palikū Theatre, which is very close to where I live, will be doing the show soon, and it's being directed by Ron Bright, who literally built my high school's theatre program from the ground up. I'll definitely spill all the juicy details once I've seen it.

Lastly, I've gotten involved in some Phantom-related projects. One that I can talk about is that I will soon be starting a podcast with a friend and fellow Phan. The podcast won't be exclusively to do with POTO; instead, we'll be covering all our favorite dark fictional works and the adaptations based on them. At the moment, we're trying to figure out where to host our show... so I'll give updates on that once we've got it started (and also post links here for any POTO-related episodes we do).

Anyway, yes. More updates and a couple of reviews coming up... Stay tuned!


I remain your obedient servant,
I.A.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment