Thursday, October 31, 2019

Did you think that I had left you for good?

Greetings, Phriends and Phans, and Happy Halloween!

It's been a while since my last post here, I know. Quite a few things have happened in my life since then, but I've certainly been keeping up with happenings in the Phanverse as well. (Mainly through Tumblr and Discord, as most of the Phan message boards have disappeared in the last few years, alas.) And a couple of months ago, I even got to see the ALW musical live on stage again! This time, it was the restaged tour currently traveling through the US -- it visited Hawaii back in August, and was the first touring production to come here since the Canadian Tour in 1994. Overall, I enjoyed it; it was very different from previous versions I've seen, but the cast was great and well worth seeing. A more detailed review will be coming soon, as well.

Overall, I hope to update more frequently now. And I hope everyone's having a Phantastic Hallow's Eve! And here's a photo I took with Derrick Davis, currently playing the Phantom in the tour. ^_^


On this Hallow's Eve, I remain your obedient servant,
I.A.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment