Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallow's Eve

Greetings, everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic Halloween, and that you have something fun planned for tonight. I'll once again be at the annual Halloween parade downtown... Looking forward to seeing what kinds of characters will be prowling the streets this year.

Last weekend, I got to see POTO at Palikū Theatre again. That turned out to be their penultimate performance; their final one was the next day. And as it turns out, there were quite a few surprises in store. I found out that some cast members had discovered my review from last time I saw it (you can see comments from Johnny Reed and Tom Holowach, who played Ubaldo Piangi and Monsieur Lefevre, respectively), and were apparently impressed by it. I got a tour of the backstage area and a chance to meet several of the actors to congratulate them in person. I'll post a review of that experience shortly... Promise!


I remain your obedient servant,
I.A.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment