Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another Hallow's Eve Has Come

Greetings once again, Phans!

It's that time of year once again, and I just couldn't let it pass by without a post here. I wore my ALW!Phantom outfit once again, and it was a big hit during class. I do wish Halloween lasted longer than just one day a year, but alas, we must make do.

A bit of POTO news, since that's what this blog is for, after all... The new UK Tour now has a new Phantom; John Owen-Jones left the production around the end of September and was replaced by Earl Carpenter. The Broadway production is also having a somewhat major cast change; Trista Moldovan will soon be leaving the production and Marni Raab will be promoted to principal Christine while a completely new performer, Samantha Hill, will be the alternate. Later on, Marni will also leave the cast and Sierra Boggess will take over in time for the Broadway production's 25th anniversary celebration next January.

In other news, the Broadway production's official Facebook page has said that the show is back on tonight after a 2-day hiatus due to Hurricane Sandy. I'm glad to know the actors, crew, and theater all got through the storm safely, and hopefully, the rest of the areas affected by the hurricane will soon be back in action as well.

Oh, and I've a bit of personal news, as well. I've started up another Blogspot where I can post about stuff besides Phantom -- check it out here. Don't worry, though; I'll still be updating this blog as often as I can, as well.

In any case, Happy Halloween to all!


I remain your obedient servant,
I.A.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment